At LJS Systems we are always on the lookout for new talent so if you are looking for a career in the Security and CCTV industry please send us your CV and some background information to email@example.com We will keep your details on file for when opportunities arise.
Please check below for our current job vacancies.
Security Systems Installation Engineer Vacancies
Excellent Opportunity for an experienced Security Systems Installation Engineer
We are a fast growing Security Company based in Hertfordshire.
We are currently looking for experienced engineers to install, maintain and service CCTV, Intruder & Fire Alarm Systems, Access Control, Door Entry Systems and Security Lights.
We are a small team who work hard to provide only the best customer service. We cover the London area and surrounding home counties. We are offering a competitive salary based upon experience, company vehicle, paid holiday, uniform, laptop, phone and ongoing industry training to allow you to develop and follow a structured career path.
At least 2-3 Years’ experience within a similar role
- CCTV – Essential
- Intruder Alarm – Essential
- Access Control – Essential
- Door Entry – Essential
- Fire Alarms – Desirable
- CSCS Card – Desirable
- Industry Qualifications – Desirable
- CCTV – Hikvision, Analogue, HD, IP
- Intruder Alarms – Texecom, Scantronic, Honeywell, Dualcom,
- Access Control – Paxton, ACT
- Door Entry – Urmet, BPT, Bell, Bitron
- Fire Alarms – C-Tec, EMS, Eaton
- Willing to learn and enthusiastic
- The ability to work remotely either independently or as part of a team
- Trustworthy, Reliable and Honest
- Ability to communicate with customers in a clear and professional manner
- Ability to act appropriately in stressful situations
- Proper hand and power tool operations knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Friendly and empathetic
- Own Hand Tools
- Based in the London, Herts, Essex Area – Must be able to travel to our office based in Hoddesdon, Herts easily.
- Job Type: Full-time or Sub-contract
- Required licence or certification: Drivers Licence, CSCS Card
- Company Van
- Company tablet and phone
- 20 days’ annual holidays plus bank holidays
- Uniform provided which must be worn at all times
- Safety/PPE Equipment will be provided
- Ongoing Industry Training
- Must Have: Good written and spoken English
We need someone who can look after our customers, be enthusiastic, reliable, bright, presentable and willing to go that extra mile if asked so that we can provide our customers with the service they deserve and expect.
Salary dependant on experience.
If you think that you meet the requirements and want to be part of a growing successful organisation, then please apply now.